How Face Exercises Work
Few people fully realize what an important role the muscles play in molding the contours of the face. These facial muscles need to be exercised specifically and correctly if we want our faces to look as good as they should. When the facial muscles sag, the skin attached to the muscles also sags. So let’s use my “muscle-resistance” facial toning exercises to bring or maintain a youthful look to the face!
Happy Face Yoga face exercises help restore the muscle tissue, elasticity and tone for a wonderful, glowing, youthful look. Our fantastic medically-proven facial toning program is based on the principle of dynamic facial muscle resistance training. This training includes effective relaxation techniques, visualization, and yoga breathing exercises that achieve amazing results.
As we age, our facial muscles naturally weaken and begin to sag. Facial exercise, or facial yoga as it is also known, (unlike facial massage, etc.) should do 3 things:
1) The exercises should increase the blood circulation, which increases the natural collagen and elastin in the skin, creating healthier skin cells and a more vibrant complexion. This generally takes 2-3 weeks. The skin will become more elastic and softer to the touch.
2) The exercises should strengthen and tone all 57 muscles in the face, neck and scalp. This helps to widen the eyes, lift cheeks, lift mouth corners, firm the jawline, and so much more. It’s best to start when the facial muscles are strong to keep the muscles toned!
3) And lastly, facial exercise should help smooth fine lines. This happens as the weakened muscles are toned and lifted back towards their original position. The skin in the face, unlike the skin on the rest of the body, is attached to the muscles in the face. So, the skin is tightened and smoothed as the muscles are toned (lifted back towards their original position) and strengthened. Keeping the muscles in the face strong is one way to prevent wrinkles.
Happy Face Yoga will educate you on how the facial muscles work. It will teach you the facial exercises that isolate and work the fifty-seven muscles in the face, neck and scalp. Our “mind-muscle” connection combined with the exercises will increase blood circulation to the face, neck, scalp and hair, enriching every cell with more oxygen and nutrients, and effectively returning your weakened facial and neck muscles that have been overstretched by time, gravity and stress to a healthy, energized, well toned condition. In addition, the program is designed to prevent healthy muscles from deteriorating. Done carefully and correctly, the exercises plump up our sagging muscles by increasing their volume and regenerating the production of new skin cells, collagen and elastin which are essential for a healthy, vibrant, youthful complexion. Happy Face Yoga is the non-surgical way to improve or just maintain the appearance of the face and bring it to life. My medically-proven facial exercise program really is a natural alternative to plastic surgery. Many of my students have been told they looked as though they have had a face lift! Give the program a try, you won’t be disappointed.
- Your skin tone will become smooth and more glowing.
- Blood circulation to the face will be improved.
- Flabby and elongated throat and neck muscles will be smoothed.
- Jowl and pouches will disappear.
- Lower cheeks will be tightened and firmed.
- Upper cheeks will be lifted and toned.
- Eyebrows and eyelids will be raised.
- Droopy upper eyelids will be lifted.
- Lower eyelids firmed up and refreshed.
- Crow’s feet, eyebags, and puffiness under eyes removed.
- Droopy mouth corners lifted and turned up.
- Upper and lower furrow lines will be smoothed.
- Lines on forehead will become smoothed.
- Lines between brows removed.
- Fullness to upper lip restored.
- The chin will become toned and double chin reduced.
- A renewed self-confidence will be an added reward!
The World's #1 facial exercise program! Facial exercises that bring a youthful vitality to your face! Face yoga with Gary Sikorski